Why You Should Get the 2nd Edition of Shadow Eyes
Everyone who reads this will fit into one of three categories. And as the author and promotor of my novel, it is my duty to inform you why you should purchase it. 🙂
#1 For those of you who have read the original version from 2012 (especially those who know me) – I have 3 reasons why you should purchase this 2nd edition.
- This version is soooooo much better!
- It’s probably been over 4 years since you’ve read the first one, so you’ll need a refresher before the sequel (and I’d really rather you read the better version).
- Your purchasing it will help offset the cost of self-publishing (trust me, it ain’t free!)
#2 For those of you who know me and know of Shadow Eyes but haven’t read it yet, all I have to say is…
- Yea! You didn’t have to read the old version! This is one is much better and way more polished. So go check it out! 🙂
#3 For those of you who haven’t even heard of Shadow Eyes before, I have a quiz for you to see if you might be interested…
- Do you like to read?
- Do you like to read young adult books?
- Do you like to read fantasy, urban fantasy, paranormal, and other popular genres?
- Do like twists and turns that keep you guessing until the end?
- Do you like romance but a plot that isn’t solely focused on that romance?
- Do you like books that get you emotionally invested?
If you answered yes to most of those questions, you would probably enjoy Shadow Eyes.
Now I have just one more thing to say about my true Target Audience. My readers are people who love popular YA books but wouldn’t mind reading something a bit more spiritual and morally-grounded, yet still edgy. Do you have to be a Christian to enjoy it. Absolutely not, and there’s nothing overtly Christian in it. It’s like any normal popular YA book except that it’s written through a Christian filter.
Below is the synopsis, and the buy links are at the bottom for pre-ordering (release date is September 2nd!). Also, don’t forget the blog tour with a $50 Amazon gift card up for grabs starts this Sunday the 21st! Happy reading!
Iris thought she could ignore the shadows…until they came after everyone she loved.
Seventeen-year- old Iris Kohl has been able to see both dark and light figures ever since a tragic incident three years ago. The problem is, no one else seems to see them, and even worse…the dark figures terrorize humans, but Iris is powerless to stop them.
Although she’s learned to deal with watching shadows harass everyone around her, Iris is soon forced to question everything she thinks she knows about her world and herself. Her sanity, strength, and will power are tested to the limits by not only the shadows, but also a handsome new teacher whose presence scares away shadows, a new friend with an awe-inspiriting aura, and a mysterious, alluring new student whom Iris has a hard time resisting despite already having a boyfriend. As the shadows invade and terrorize her own life and family, Iris must ultimately accept the guidance of an angel to revisit the most horrific event of her life and become the hero she was meant to be.